CALVARY CHRISTIAN ACADEMY, EMMETT, IDAHO
Calvary Christian Academy is looking for an exceptional Christian educator who is vibrant and creative!
This part-time position would involve teaching college preparatory math courses (Algebra, Geometry, Pre-Calculus) with the potential of teaching advanced math courses according to strengths.
Visit our website at ccaemmett.com for information about our academy.
- Manage and educate students in a classroom setting
- Develop and implement engaging lesson plans
- Adhere to established teaching curriculum
- Maintain positive relationships with students and parents
- Document and share student grades and evaluations
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
- Previous experience in teaching or other educational fields preferred
- An associate's or bachelor's degree is preferred
- Strong classroom management skills
- Ability to build rapport with students
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
Benefits include tuition discount for staff children and three-day weekends! Pays $550-700 per month.
For more information, call 208-365-2485.
CALVARY CHAPEL CHRISTIAN SCHOOL, HONOLULU AREA, HAWAII (OAHU) www.cccsofhonolulu.org
CCCS is looking for born-again, spirit-led Christian teachers that live according to a Biblical worldview, and have a love for children, teaching, and learning. Interested individuals should possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree. Our yearly compensation package includes a salary starting at $32,000 with full medical and dental benefits.
We are looking for candidates to teach the following grade levels:
- Elementary – First to Sixth Grades (multi-subject)
- Secondary (7 to 12 grades) – English/History teacher AND Mathematics/Science teacher
Our employment application can be downloaded at www.cccsofhonolulu.org/teacher-application/.