LEGACY CHRISTIAN SCHOOL, AUBURN, CALIFORNIA
Job Title : K-8 Teacher Positions (Full time teaching position)
Work Year: 10 months
Salary Info: The salary range for all full-time classroom teachers is $34,000-$37,000 per year and is paid over a 12-month period.
Legacy Christian School is an evangelical, financially independent, Christian school serving families from Auburn and surrounding communities. The school serves as a ministry of Crossroads Church, as an extension of the children’s ministry, and is located at their South Campus in Auburn.
Our mission is to provide a loving and biblically-based educational experience with a Christian worldview, maximizing every student’s God-given style of learning. To love and disciple them so that they become the individual God had in mind when He created them.
The main tenants of our educational program are:
· Discipleship-based education
· Focus on individual student learning styles
· Intentional academic and enrichment support
Requirements of all Legacy Christian School employees:
· Must have accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior.
· Must wholeheartedly agree with the entirety of our Statement of Faith.
· Must meet all of the Basic Qualifications for Ministry.
· Must be committed to a biblical philosophy of life as described in the Employee Lifestyle Statement and Declaration of Moral Integrity.
· Must pledge to support and cooperate with our vision, mission, purpose and educational philosophy.
· Must meet all of the required qualities and perform all of the essential functions of their position as described in the Ministry Description for their position.
· Must pass all background checks and meet all other requirements associated with their position.
· *Note: all documents referred to above are included in our full teacher application packet. Additionally, specific teaching ministry requirements are included in our full teacher application.
Job Requirements: Teacher applicants must minimally possess a Bachelor’s Degree. While desired, a valid teaching credential is not required. Along with the application, please also provide copies of transcripts and teaching credential (if you possess one).
For additional information, visit our website at www.legacyschoolauburn.com
How to apply:
CALVARY CHRISTIAN ACADEMY, EMMETT, IDAHO
Calvary Christian Academy is looking for an exceptional Christian educator who is vibrant and creative!
This part-time position would involve teaching college preparatory math courses (Algebra, Geometry, Pre-Calculus) with the potential of teaching advanced math courses according to strengths.
Visit our website at ccaemmett.com for information about our academy.
- Manage and educate students in a classroom setting
- Develop and implement engaging lesson plans
- Adhere to established teaching curriculum
- Maintain positive relationships with students and parents
- Document and share student grades and evaluations
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
- Previous experience in teaching or other educational fields preferred
- An associate's or bachelor's degree is preferred
- Strong classroom management skills
- Ability to build rapport with students
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
Benefits include tuition discount for staff children and three-day weekends! Pays $550-700 per month.
For more information, call 208-365-2485.
CALVARY CHAPEL CHRISTIAN SCHOOL, HONOLULU AREA, HAWAII (OAHU) www.cccsofhonolulu.org
CCCS is looking for born-again, spirit-led Christian teachers that live according to a Biblical worldview, and have a love for children, teaching, and learning. Interested individuals should possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree. Our yearly compensation package includes a salary starting at $32,000 with full medical and dental benefits.
We are looking for candidates to teach the following grade levels:
- Elementary – First to Sixth Grades (multi-subject)
- Secondary (7 to 12 grades) – English/History teacher AND Mathematics/Science teacher
Our employment application can be downloaded at www.cccsofhonolulu.org/teacher-application/.